Have you heard? Submissions are OPEN for our 81st North American Paperboard Packaging Competition! Join us as we celebrate the best of the best, and submit your folding carton and rigid box designs by May 1.
Carton Competition is the Oscars of our industry and the leading competition for carton manufacturers involved in the concept, design, print, performance, and shelf appeal of paperboard packaging! Entries come from both major corporations as well as small, family-owned box shops, yet all are weighted evenly, with the names of manufacturers unknown to our panel of judges.
Here's what you need to know to submit:
- All entries must be submitted by a current PPC member company.
- The entry fee is $249 per package.
- In addition to submitting your entry write up, be prepared to send the following to PPC Headquarters to complete your entry:
- At least two assembled cartons (one with product if not perishable)
- At least two flats of every size
Please mail entries to:
Paperboard Packaging Council
ATTN: Kayla Brown-Frye
1350 Main Street, Suite 1100
Springfield, MA 01103